Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Page 2

I know what you're wondering right now. You're wondering: "Just who is that dashing, gorgeous, elfin* lass currently apologizing profusely (and thusly further enraging her psychotic attacker) whilst soaring over the table behind her own, after being tossed headlong in that direction by that very angry and gigantic muscular orkich woman?"

*- (elfin, meaning literally an elf, not like an elf like)

Well I'll tell you. That girl, so fetching to the eye, so as to attract the longing gaze of of even the most grizzled of orkich warriors (actually it turned out later he had actually been staring at the food on my plate), with the most extremely angry and oversized (I'm tellin' ya she was ten foot tall and four foot wide, if she was a foot by six inches!!!) of orkich girlfriends...well that girl is me!

And my name is Feria Sunsmith. And this is my story.

No comments: